Friday, July 10, 2009

OREGANO ????

Brian and Jenny are up for a long weekend. When I found our Brian really likes French toast, as do I, I decided to make some this morning.... with, yum, cinnamon and 4 eggs. Except, if you look carefully -- that isn't cinnamon. Yikes, I'm trying to make French toast, not scrambled eggs. Um, I'm sure FT wouldn't be any good at all with oregano leaves. Let's just say that Kona and Raggs were well fed this morning. They loved their scrambled eggs.



Doesn't Raggs look like a happy dog? When he finished his scrambled eggs he went over to Kona's bowl to make sure she had eaten all of her scrambled eggs. And, Kona was over checking up on Ragg's bowl.


This morning Jen and I will be sweating in the studio. I'm loading a charity quilt on Ruthie to try the new pantograph I bought. Then, I'll load another quilt and use the panto on it. (And, this one might be a charity quilt too, I haven't decided yet.) Jen's using my Bernina to quilt one of her quilts. I don't know what I'll be doing, maybe working on Sarah's quilt or doing some more lessons on the Jessica Sprague site.

Happy Quilting All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.