Thursday, July 23, 2009

Road Trip to NC

I drove down to MD to join Jenny on a road trip. One of her jobs for U. of MD is recruiting for the school of music. She invited me to join her this weekend for her swing through North Carolina. We haven't visited a quilt shop or a college fair and I am already exhausted!

We dragged out luggage on and off the plane. She drove 2 hours. We met one of her husband's cousins for dinner. We drove by the quilt shop we're visiting tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will report on Randy's Quilt shop and Mary Jos. At least those are the two planned shops. Hopefully we'll succeed. I'm looking for a few gadgets. But, I'm going to TRY to be strong and not but fabric unless I get a backing for Sarah's quilt. Stay tuned for tomorrow's report!

Off to bed, I can hardly keep my eyes open and it really isn't all that late.

Happy Quilting All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.