Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas Stockings

FCQ Equilters made 52 stockings that will be sent to Columbia, Maryland. I hate to admit that I forgot which good cause will be getting these but, I did forget. These were very easy and I was delighted to put some of my old Christmas fabric to a good use. There are 6 of us in the group. I was a slacker and only made 5 or 6 of them...!

Here are some directions that I used to make my stockings. http://everydaycelebrate.blogspot.com/2008/11/tutorial-lined-stocking.html
The Witch is In is finished and up on the wall. Picture shortly.

Only 2 seams left on the Bricks and Stepping Stones quilt. Then on to piecing the backing.

Need to make a couple of sample labels for my demo on Sunday at Quilter's Day Out.

And, pull quilts for examples for the demo...

Short today, but better than nothing! Happy Quilting All!


  1. Great-looking stockings!

    My goodness, you have a lot of projects in the works. I can't wait to see photos.

  2. Hey busy lady...the stockings are wonderful.
    Dang Xmas is around the corner.


  3. Bonnie, you and I need to talk labels. I always just write my labels on muslin and sew them on, but I don't like that look. What should I be doing?? I want pretty tags like yours!!


I am pleased you've come to visit. I hope you will leave a comment.