Here's part of my blocks along with the directions & photo of the quilt I am working on.
Don't forget to go to Judy's blog to see what is on other design walls. (In case you are looking after Monday, scroll down to find the correct entry for Design Wall Monday.)
Do you review your lists to see if you have done what you wanted to do? Sometimes I keep careful track because I am easily sidetracked. "Ooh, pretty I want to" ... even though my goal is to finish something off. I'm quite pleased with my success in finishing last week's list.
Here's the list from last week.
• sew a bunch of pinwheels together All but 11 done and they are in pieces
• finish the 2 feet left on the quilt on Ruthie Done and I took the quilt off Ruthie
• print directions for the quilt I'm making with snow fabrics Did it! Yeah!
• make more 16 patches Still need 20 but have several units awaiting sewing
• start cutting snow quilt Ok, didn't even try this one!
So, let's see if I can be as successful this week. We'll be out of town all day Saturday so I might not get as much done.
• Finish pinwheels & 16 patches
• Make a sample block for the snow quilt
• Finish putting together the shrug for Sophia (knitting)
• Finish the hat that goes with the shrug for Sophia (knitting)
• Layout the center of the scrap quilt and sew into a top
• Start making the triangle borders
• Quilt & bind one baby quilt -- or two...
Enough. Hopefully I'll get most of those things done.
Here's a new picture of Raggs -- part way into the "pink" room -- notice the raspberry sherbet colored carpet?
Happy quilting all! I'm off to a local quilt store to buy a bit of fabric... on sale. I've been going a bit crazy with buying fabrics this month. Oops... but it is the beginning of the year so I have plenty of time to use it up. Right?