Here's something I've been working on (and not on) for a while. I want to make 10 blocks. They will go into a lottery drawing in October at retreat. Every block I've made I've had to unstitch something. Often I have caught the mistake before I've sewn the final block together. This time, I have had the block on the wall (different layout) for a day before I really looked at it. Oops!
One of these is not like the other!
It's only a small mistake but boy does it mess with the block design. Eventually I'll fix this and make the 5 more I want.
I've been quilting a donation quilt and a couple of customers quilts. Binding is getting done and eyes are being sewn on. There should be a finish coming up soon. We'll see which quilt I finish first.