This was a joint effort between Sara Anne and myself. She cut the pieces out from a collection of fabric she has (and is ready to move out!). I swapped out whatever was in place of the yellows and added them, sewed it and then quilted. The quilt pattern is a slight variation of Two's Company. I just bought a new edge to edge quilting design and wanted to give it a try. It is called Ginger Snap and was designed by Apricot Moon. I really like how it turned out. See below to notice how it isn't obvious where the rows are. It also doesn't go up and down so there are no blank spaces at the top and the bottom of a quilt.
Overall I did pretty well on my goals this week. I'm close to finishing another UFO and hope to get back to finishing Galaxy. We'll see how it goes.
Week of June 22, 2015
Finish the handwork on Wild Dogs and put the binding on√, still need to embroider some faces
Get one donation quilt quilted√
Quilt next customer quilt√
Make blocks for Pam of FCQ EQuilter group√ started need to make a few more
Week of June 29, 2015
Plan border on Trip Around the World quilt
Cut and sew the border on Galaxy
Quilt the Quatrefoil table runner
Finish FCQ EQuilters blocks
Embroider faces on the dogs