I picked a design called Inkblot Flowers. I used Omni thread that was a sage green. (Honestly, I never would have picked a contrasting thread if I was doing this as hand guided.) I believe the batting is Quilters Dream Poly. I was so tickled with it I sent Dorothy a text with a picture (in fact, the picture above) when I first started it. She liked it too.
Finished, ready to return to Dorothy and let her finish it off. And the back... The picture is a little dark but I love the definition this combo has given the quilt.
Next up on Ruthie is my little Soccer Bears quilt. I'm not sure what batting I will use on it. It depends what I have in the leftover batting tote. The front is really busy so I doubt I'll get this definition but the back is a lightly mottled cream so maybe the back will look like this. Check back in the next few days to see what happens. Of course, I need to decide on the design before this can get going!
I'm linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday. Take a look what others are working on now.