Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Why I'm NOT Blogging

Here is the mess of the studio.  The design wall is down.  All yardage from the shelves are packed.  The fat quarter baskets and boxes are still on top of the bookshelves for the professionals to do.


The cutting table is being taken apart tomorrow.  It's empty for the most part. Just too much still on the top of it.

I'm tired of doing this.  Another week and the packers come for two days.  Then a weekend without stuff happening.  Then Monday and Tuesday the trucks will be loaded.  Yep you read that right.  The truckS. We have a long narrow driveway that a big truck can't get down.  So we will have two smaller trucks coming.  With luck, by Friday everything will be delivered and unloaded.  And more work putting things away.  

I have given away a lot of stuff with more still to be gotten rid of.  Sorry for the dangling preposition -- I'm tired and it is late!  Time to post this and get to bed! 

Happy quilting to all who are quilting, Bonnie 

7 comments:

  1. sounds like you are getting ready for a move and need a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I miss (or forget thanks to chemobrain) that you're moving?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's exhausting to get things ready for the packers, but it looks like you've got a handle on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving is always such a chore. First the packing and then the unpacking. But it sounds like you'll have less to unpack on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes the moving thing is a HUGE interruption...but great satisfaction once complete...it takes time tho, me nearly 3 mos into my new apt and just about done...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving is so horrible but I hope that you got there to your new place with no breakage or lost items. Sending mental hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you're now safely moved even though probably far from being settled. You are missed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.