Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday Meandering 3 - 26 - 2018

I have all of my quilts ready to send off with Sharon for the Faithful Circle Quilters show in April.  I've put all the hanging sleeves on the larger quilts.  I've got all the labels on them. (OOPS I probably need to put a temporary label on the challenge quilt. Good thing I keep basic labels around the studio.)  Here they are spread out on the bed in the spare room.  I borrowed Theo's quilt back to hang in the show. 
I'll be meeting Sharon on her way back home after a visit to her father's house.  She can turn them in for me so I don't have to leave at the crack of dawn to reach Columbia in time to turn them in on the Wednesday before the show. The show will be held April 12 to April 14 at Columbia Presbyterian Church.  If you are in the area please come visit. We have a wonderful show with so many talented quilters showing their work.   

During the last several weeks we've been redoing parts of our shower in the master bath. It originally had a plastic floor with an odd drain which was horrible to keep clean.  We decided to have a tile floor put in and raise the tiles one row higher on the top.  It's getting annoying having to shower elsewhere. We've probably got another half week without the use of the bathroom -- bummer.  I'll share pictures when it is finished.  Hopefully some time this week. 

That's it for me today. I'm linking up with my regular Monday blogs: Oh Scrap, Monday Making, Moving It Forward and Main Crush Monday. (I'll try to check back to add Moving It Forward when it comes out.√) Come join me checking out what is new on blogs this week.  

Happy Quilting All! Bonnie 

6 comments:

  1. You selected a nice variety of quilts for the show.

    Remodeling is unsettling, but you will love the result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the show goes well! Good choice for your shower stall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shower will be great when it's finished - hang in there! I felt the same way when we did our kitchen. Four months without a kitchen is a long time, but I *love* the result! Hopefully you'll feel the same about your shower Bonnie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have all those amazing quilts in the show!!! Good for yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your quilts look great! Good luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a great set of quilts going to the show. Hopefully the shower is almost ready for you to use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.