Friday, March 30, 2018

March OMG Finish

I'm happy to report I've finished my March One Monthly Goal.  Phew -- I was afraid I said I'd finish the quilt but I just reread my post and it said I would finish the top.  Which I have done today.   Yee Haw!  I worked on it off and on this month.  I had two quilts I wanted to totally finish so once those were done I could get back to finishing my Braid Shuffle top. So today I cut and sewed the borders.  
The purple border came from Nancy who trimmed a quilt at my in-house retreat and left the trimmings for me. Thanks Nancy!   I've got a big T Shirt quilt on the design wall so I don't have a nice flat surface to show this off.  It's hanging on one of the long arm rails  I thought it was pretty funny that I have the top and bottom row the same.  All the greens are in the middle.  If I had noticed that I would have changed them.  Sigh.  I'll be quilting this after the T Shirt quilt is done. So you might not see it for a month or two. 

I'll need to think up my goal for April.  I'll keep you posted. 

I'm linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday, Mid Week MakersCan I Get a Whoop Whoop?  and Elm Street Quilts. Join me as I skip around quilting blogs to see what folks are doing this week.  

Happy Quilting All!  Bonnie

5 comments:

  1. Braid Shuffle is a beauty - it makes me smile and is cheerful. I need to remember this idea for using scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun quilt top. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoot Whoot!!! Yay for the finish!! its a great top too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun rainbow bright quilt! I would never have noticed the greens in the middle. There's enough going on with all the color and the braids switching directions that it all looks vibrant and wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing off your OMG for March! It turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.