Saturday, May 12, 2018

Stash Enhancement -- Oops!

Bernie, my main sewing machine, went in for a spa day:  clean, lube, and repair of the automatic threader. (Boy, am I looking forward to having that back!) I take her to the Blue Crab Quilt Co. in Richmond.  So it's an hour trip each way.  I could take look at the sale items couldn't I?? Of course. 

So a couple of new fabrics came home with me.
The top is a great white on white with star fish -- ooh already in my Jamestown Landing!  Blue was just I can always use go-with blues.  The next two Halloween fabrics are because I got a wild hair to make a quilt to lay across the couch during Halloween.  I think I have some blocks already made but I haven't checked recently. 

Remember when I mentioned we were redoing our shower?  Well, take a look at the pic below.  Does a quilter live here or what? 
Pat chose the grate and the tiles. He's a great hubby.   The shower is great and I get a big kick out of the "quilty" look when I use it. 

Tomorrow I am the guest blogger at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Sarah's Hands 2 Help.  Stop by Sarah's blog to see what I have to say about using "Opportunity Blocks." 

I'm linking up with  Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop? and Finished of Not Friday

Happy Quilting All! Bonnie 





4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the grate and tile, especially the grate. The Halloween fabric is adorable and fun. I like that it's not overly Halloweenish (is that a word?) orange and black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad some one else remembers Prodigy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool shower tile! You came home with some fun stash additions. Looking forward to checking out your Halloween quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment
    but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway,
    just wanted to say excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.