Monday, December 3, 2018

Monday Meandering 12 - 3 - 2018

Success!  I finished two (2!) knitting projects this week. I'm pretty sure that leaves me just one knitting UFO.  But I digress!  First the socks: 
One thing's larger than the other...can you see which one? UGH! 
Not the best finish.  But for now they are done.  I just might redo the heel and foot of the right sock.  But not now.  Other things need to be worked on now!  It seems to me that the picture makes these a lot brighter than they are in real life.  The blue is darker, nearer to navy blue. 

On to my next finish -- Theo's sweater. YEA, done long before Christmas! Whoop! Whoop! 
Ok, truth be told, I'm not "quite" done with it yet.  I'll bury the threads and stitch the collar down at stitching group today.  Then it will be ready to wrap.  I've got another project in mind to start but I don't need to work on it until later next year. 

Not a whole lot of sewing was done this week but I did make it through most of my goals. 
November 26, 2018
Finish socks
Clean another 1/8th of the cutting table. Hey, the first eighth is cleaned! Oops, so much for cleaning up 1/8th of the cutting table! 
Finish Theo’s sweater
Work on the ornaments
Quilt & bind the rail fence quiltstill need to take a picture to show it off.
Bind the Bears in Balloons quilt

And this week I want to ...
December 3, 2018
Load Jamestown Landing
Finish the Angel ornaments
Sing Sparetime Singer’s Concert
Attend Country Piecemaker’s meeting 
Pick a UFO and work on it
Quilt a charity quilt and bind it
Work on a counted cross stitched ornament 

It seems like a lot considering I know I'm tied up several hours for concerts and the CP meeting.  But I'm going to try to get all of these items done. 

I'm linking up with my regular Monday Morning linky parties.  Oh Scrap, Monday Making, Main Crush Monday, and Moving It Forward. Take a few minutes to visit some websites... and remember folks like it if you comment. I try to comment on most of the sites I visit every week.  Hope you can fit in a few minutes of visiting too. 

Happy Quilting All! Bonnie 



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the sweater with time to spare. The socks will be an easy fix on a snowy evening. I attended a community choral concert yesterday and thought of you. I hope your performances go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the two finishes. Love the socks and that sweater for Theo is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love to see knitting projects along with all the quilting ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.