Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 Sleeps 'til Christmas

 
I think I'd better start out with a nice cuppa... cranberry tea.  I usually drink just one or two cups a day if the tea is caffeinated.  I'm super sensitive to caffeine.  


Here's what I've been doing lately --


Log cabins as enders
Hearts for the new Quiltville Heart group 

And secret project that is almost done. Yeah! 


















The other good news is I found the pattern and directions for the other secret project.  The third secret project is ready to be boxed up and shipped out.  2/3rds of the Christmas cards are done and ready to take to the post office.  Even if folks don't get them before Christmas, at least they will be post marked before Christmas. 


And, now, with no further to do, I'm out of here --- 


                zip------------off to the studio.  Oops, got to get my clothes on first. And finish breakfast and... Sigh. Eventually I'll be off to the studio. 


Happy Quilting All!  

3 comments:

  1. Great progress! Ummm does that mean you were writing this up nekkid???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh ... cranberry tea sounds lovely!! You were really busy today, huh?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty blocks. Love the heart ones.

    Hope you got all your special project stuff done before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.