Thursday, December 8, 2011

Can't Show Much

Here's one of the blocks I've finished for the Komen donation quilt. Oooh... I may need to fix that big miss on the corners in the bottom quarter square triangle... how did that happen? 



And, just to tease someone -- Hi Patti! -- Here's a little peak at something I am currently working on in private.  Hum, looks a bit wrinkly there.  Perhaps it is suppose to!

I'm hard at work on a couple of swaps as the deadlines are looming.  Hope to spend the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon working on these projects and listening to an audio book.

Happy Quilting All! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great occupy day to me!! Have fun and I hope you gets lots done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have some fun in your room today. Judy C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.