These little blocks, 4.5" finished, are part of a signature swap on Small Quilt Talk on Yahoo. I have to get 10 more made and in the mail. Not a pressing time frame but it would really ring my bell if I turned them in early. I am never early for anything!
Have you gone to Patchwork Times to see what is on other people's design wall?
Here's last week's goals:
• Finish the stretched star quilt -- make & sew on binding. Done!
• Finish a surprise doll quilt... it needs to go in the mail to Heather ~~ waving at you up in Canada. Oops, not yet.
• Add a border to the Valentine's Quilt. Oops, not yet.
• Make the backing for Super Duper Easy quilt, Mysteries for Relay #13. Halfway, I didn't do the measurements correctly so this is almost done.
This week's goals:
• Finish a surprise doll quilt. I really need to focus on this!
• Finish the backing and quilt Super Duper Easy.
• Finish the Valentine's Quilt.
• Get the center part of the scrap quilt together.
• Finish the swap blocks.
• Pick something new to work on.
My mantra for the week must be finish. Let's hope I do a little of that this week. That's it for today. Happy Quilting Everyone.