Saturday, September 27, 2008

On the Road

I'm signing in from Clinton, NJ where my son and son in law are going to be participating in triathlons.  Brian, sil, is doing a sprint.  Tomorrow I'll have a better idea of how much is involved but he says he'll finish in 2 hours +/-.  Kevin is doing a half.  It should be 4 hours +/-.  We'll see how they are doing after the event. 

Patrick and I came down from Greentown, PA by way of Reading to pick up Jen.  Her car was totaled in the accident last week and she had use of a rental car for a week.  But she had to get it back from Maryland to PA.  It worked out really well since we were all coming to NJ on Sat.  We hit a yarn store and a quilt shop.  Just know that I bought in both locations.  Smile.  I'll share more info tomorrow.  Now, I'm for bed because we have to leave at 6:30 am tomorrow.  (Are they out of their minds? Me awake, dressed and ready to go at 6:30 in the MORNING?)  

Hope everyone is getting some great quilting done.  I'm looking forward to finishing some of the Heartstring blocks either tomorrow or Monday.  Happy quilting, or in my case, thinking of quilting.  Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.