Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ripit, ripit!

If you hear growling and cursing from northeast Pennsylvania, it is me as I take out 2 days worth of quilting.  Yes, I could have left it but I really didn't like how it looked.  I had put in too much quilting for a little wall hanging.  It was wavy and bunchy.  I like the top too much to hate the quilting.  So today I took out what I had sewn in this morning.  Maybe tomorrow I'll rip out the rest.  Tedious but not hard. 

So, when I was fed up with ripping I decided I would start quilting a string quilt I have decided to give to Project Linus.  Hopefully I can get it finished and find someone to take it to an upcoming blanket day.  It is red, black and white.  Hopefully it will appeal to a teenager.  I figure quilts for teenage boys are probably needed.  

Christy made it to the vet without too much trouble.  But, she has lyme's disease.  So 30 days of antibiotics for her. So little pills for her morning and night.  We hide the pill in peanut butter and she's so busy gobbling it that she doesn't realize she's had her pill.  Vet says she should be peppier once she's gotten a few days of her medicine. That will be great cause I didn't think she could get any less active.   

Tomorrow I should be able to finish the quilting on the string quilt.  Maybe I'll get a block or two done.... we'll see. 

Happy quilting! Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.