Monday, March 1, 2010

Feb Stash Report

WAHOOO!!

I'm happy to announce I have used more fabric than acquired for the second straight month this year. Here are the current statistics.

February Fabric Usage Report:

Fabric Acquired: 1 1/2 yards
Fabric Used: 3 3/8 yards
Net Fabric Used: 1 7/8 yards

Year to Date:

Fabric Acquired: 3 3/4 yards
Fabric Used: 10 1/2 yards.

NET FABRIC USED to date: 6 3/4 yards

By this time last year I was already acquiring more fabric than I was using and it remained that way through the rest of the year. Hope springs eternal that I will continue to USE more fabric than I acquire.

And, to help myself along, I am off to quilt Plaza del Sol which will use a nice hunk of fabric! March might be a great month!

Happy Quilting All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.