Thursday, April 9, 2015

15 Minute Studio Spiff Up

Half of my time in Maryland is over and I've had such a good time so far.  I know the second half will be as fabulous as the first half.

Remember, your 15 Minute Studio Spiff Up goal for this week is clean up and organize your scraps.  Let me add another bit to that.  How about using some of your scraps this week?

Getting ready for my two classes with Bonnie Hunter I went through and brought several bags of scraps.  Some are being given to specific people, two are for my two days of classes and one is offered up to anyone who needs scraps.  Yes, ma'am.  I am using some scraps this week.

Enjoy your scraps!  Happy Quilting, Bonnie

6 comments:

  1. funny, I just separated some green and red strings. http://melsquiltingblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/strings-strings-and-more-strings.html
    Hope to work on my animal quilt this week. It won't get done with my schedule, but...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have all my string blocks made and the strings are in their home. They have been sat on, but are all in place. http://melsquiltingblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/strings-are-back-in-their-home.html
      They are now being sewed together into the animal panel UFO.
      http://melsquiltingblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/design-walls.html
      This helped me organize and work on one of my many UFOs.

      Delete
  2. Last week I tackled my string box and made quite a dent. Now, I need to find something to do with the coin strips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you this morning at the Bonnie Hunter lecture - wish I was taking a class too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to move some scraps out of your bins. Looking foward to seeing which Bonnie projects you got started on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to your report of the workshop with The Other Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.