Here we are with only 1 week left in January. It hasn't been a whole lot better than 2020 but I "think" we may be making progress. I have been able to sign up for my Covid vaccine but it doesn't sound like it will happen anytime soon. I was just happy to get an email acknowledging that I'd signed up. For the time being we'll stay home most of the time. Snow may be in our forecast. We haven't had much snow in the greater DC area for years ... or at least an hour south where we live. I will wait to see it before I believe it.
First up Goals!
- Work on T Shirt Quilt: embroidery, star blocks ✔️I'm almost done with the star blocks, I did a sample embroidery of the name
- Continue hand quilting on Christmas Quilt✔️ It's done!
- Begin cutting Ohio Stars R, W, B quilt ✔️Several blocks cut out; 1 sewn
- Work on T-shirt quilt: borders, blocks, embroidery
- Embroider sweatshirt
- Bind Christmas quilt
- Quilt and bind one or more of my quilts
That's it for today. I hope you join me at the following linky parties: Oh Scrap, Monday Making, Design Wall Monday, and To Do Tuesday. There's always new things to discover on quilters' blogs.