Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quilting and banking


Lots done today starting with laundry. Not my favorite but it needs to be done every once and awhile.  My goal is to do the various parts once every 10 days or so.  Doesn't always work. 

Spent some time marking a quilt to be machine quilted on my Babylock.  Was interrupted by laundry.  When I came back I decided I did NOT want to finish marking with a silver pencil.  Why didn't I start with the thin tracing paper like I often do?  Didn't exactly start over but I did overlap some.  Then I got the outside section done. Oh-oh! I may have created a monster by not starting in the center.  What was I thinking? Once I stopped for lunch around 2 pm I never made it back.  That's when the banking came into play.

I was paying some bills and decided maybe I should balance the check book.  Hum, that's something that hasn't happened since April.  And, I was missing the statement for that month. A couple hours later, I'm down to just two more to do.  That is definitely for another day! Tonight I hope to do more quilting on the little quilt above.  When done, I'll post a picture of the whole thing! What a tease! 

And, now for the picture of the studio.  This isn't from the same angle as the previous one.  But it does show the boxes vanishing a bit.  Later this week I'll post the fabric storage shelves.  They look wonderful.  

Time to make dinner. 

Happy Quilting!  Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.