Sunday, December 4, 2011

Occupy Your Sewing Room

You may have noticed the button to the left saying  Occupy Your Sewing Room.  It has already started but there is no reason you can't join in on the fun.  Plan to spend a day in your studio doing what you want to do.  In my case, I need to finish a few swap things and start and finish a Christmas present.  Click on the link and sign up to work in your sewing room this week.  Barbara is running a give away in conjunction with her Occupy Your Sewing Room event.  She has some lovely prizes to give away.  

I was just over visiting the blog she linked the button to.  And, good news, it isn't too late to commit to working in your studio this week.  So, rush right over and sign up.  Grab her button and play (or  work) in your studio.  You'll have fun and get further along on your projects whether they are for Christmas or not.

THE END.

Well, if I don't finish this I won't get anything done... so ***poof*** I'm off to the studio.

Happy Quilting. 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.