Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Stashbusting July

It could have been a lot worse considering I really haven't been seriously sewing this month. I used a yard of fabric with the small blocks and giving blocks to a couple of people.  I should have counted some blocks I made for Pam of the FCQ Equilters.  I'll need to check last month before I add to my used list for August.  And, note to self, get those things in the mail! 


2013
Fabric In Month
Fabric in Year
Fabric Out Month
Fabric Out Year
Total In or Out Year
 July 
 4.5
 57.16
 1
 44.515
 12.645


Ruthie was put up yesterday.  Her newly powder coated rails are wonderfully smooth.  The table is probably the most level it has ever been.  And, I'm ready to start quilting on her.  Hopefully by the end of the week the cutting table and the big sewing machine "sectional" will be moved in.  Today, I need to clear off both of those pieces.  But, I really just want to sew again! 

Sorry no pictures to share and a short post.  I need to start working on the room! 

Happy Quilting All! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see some finished room photos! I bet you can't wait until it is finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.