Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pillow Shams

Just a quick post to show off some pillow shams.  

Made by Jenny from the book Shams with Style: Customize and Coordinate the Perfect Pillow Sham or Accent Pillow by Heather Mulder Peterson and Deb Mulder. They look really good with her oriental quilt.  


Baby Alert!  Cute baby in front of pillow shams....
And here is one of the pair I made many years ago.  There is a matching wall hanging.  And, once again, these started as part of a Mysteries for Relay quilt. 
I'm making progress on the magenta and green quilt top.  One of the sides has the second border on it.  Last night I trimmed up half square triangles and cut the rest of the double bow tie blocks.  Hopefully I'll get the rest of the border on the magenta/green quilt and get all of the double bow ties done this week.  Progress! 


Happy Quilting All! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.