Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Stashbusting Report



And the numbers are - - - - good!  Not great like last month but I'm still showing using more fabric than buying for the year so that sounds good to me. 

2015
Fabric In Month
Fabric in Year
Fabric Out Month
Fabric Out Year
Total In or Out Year
Feb
6.5
6.5
3.125
8.750
2.250

One of these months I'm going to have a huge usage to report.  I purchased a wide back online but the color just wasn't right for the quilt so that fabric is going into the stash and I'm getting a new backing this month.  I hope to get the queen size quilt on Ruthie soon after the backing arrives.  I did get a quilt done this month but the blocks were from the FCQ E-quilters and I could only count the backing and the binding.  But I was happy to get it off my UFO list.  

Last weekend we had visitors.  Look who's smiling with her Peka!  (Sophie started calling Grandpa Peka and it stuck so he's Peka to all the grands.) Poor Oskie. He was Kevin's bear and evidently he lost his eyes and his nose!  I was suppose to sew up his nose but Kevin took Oskie when they went home. 



Happy Quilting All! 

2 comments:

  1. Little ones are so much fun! I love te name Peka - so unique.

    Oskie may be a little worn, but he is loved! Reminds me of the book The Velveteen Rabit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More in than out is always good.

    Sometimes the better loved ones just keep getting loved.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.