Can you believe it? I have another finish. It was done at the end of May so it seems appropriate that I also share my stashbusting stats for May. Yes, it generally takes me a while to get the stats together and publish them. This time I had lots of smaller bits of fabric scraps to measure and record from part of the group Jenny gave me. So here's my awesome stashbusting statistics!
Fabric In Month
Fabric In Year
Fabric Out Month
Fabric Out Year
Total In or Out Year
I'm not exactly sure who will get this quilt but I'll be giving it to Virginia Star Quilters to donate to a veteran at some point.
Although I didn't take a picture I'm also making Positivity blocks at the same time. I think I got 4 of those done. (Check out the top logo on the right for a link to Preeti's Positivity Block sew along.) I haven't been sewing as much as I usually do so I'm not really cranking out blocks. I still need to cut the ombre pieces from the strips I cut but I have several of the white strips already cut to size. I know I'll have to find some more white on whites to make the number of blocks I want. Stay tuned for more blocks in the next few weeks.