|Max checking out Sophia|
Baby Sophia and her parents got back to their home around 1:30. So we had time for a quick hold and cuddle before we had to be on the road again. (And a few pictures...)
|Baby Sophia and Grandma Lang|
I've noticed that I haven't had much to say about quilting for the last week or so. I did spend a whole day in the studio during the weekend but I haven't much to show for it. And, I've also noticed that having a new grand baby has been fabulous for my page hits. Thanks everyone for visiting and commenting on Miss Sophia.
Today's plans --
- put the Quilts for Kids quilt on Ruthie and get it quilted.
- figure out the binding for it too and DO it.
- work on the 1800 quilt and the Million Pieces quilt a bit (hey even a seam or two would be forward motion.)
- check the guest bathroom -- does it need to be cleaned?
- print out pictures of baby Sophia and mail them off.
My to do plans are always bigger than I can do but at least it helps me stay focused. So with no further to do, I'm off to take care of my list!