Thursday, August 26, 2010

We're Home Again

Max checking out Sophia

Baby Sophia and her parents got back to their home around 1:30.  So we had time for a quick hold and cuddle before we had to be on the road again. (And a few pictures...) 


Baby Sophia and Grandma Lang
Sophia woke up for a little bit before we had to hit the road. Sharon -- notice the onsie.  When I was last up in Maryland, Sharon went with me to Target because I had forgotten several things, such as a brush!  Anyway, we wandered into the baby section and before I knew what I had done two darling little outfits were in my cart. Sharon had also found something cute for her grand daughter. Needless to say,  I'm trying to stay away from that section of Target now...! 



I've noticed that I haven't had much to say about quilting for the last week or so.  I did spend a whole day in the studio during the weekend but I haven't much to show for it. And, I've also noticed that having a new grand baby has been fabulous for my page hits.  Thanks everyone for visiting and commenting on Miss Sophia.    

Today's plans --

  • put the Quilts for Kids quilt on Ruthie and get it quilted. 
  • figure out the binding for it too and DO it. 
  • work on the 1800 quilt and the Million Pieces quilt a bit (hey even a seam or two would be forward motion.)
  • check the guest bathroom -- does it need to be cleaned?
  • print out pictures of baby Sophia and mail them off.  
My to do plans are always bigger than I can do but at least it helps me stay focused.  So with no further to do, I'm off to take care of my list! 

Happy Quilting All! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and your family. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is gorgeous! congratulations Grandma....a new quilter is born! Maybe there is some truth in that everytime a quilter pricks her finger a new quilter is born? (I just made that up...but I like it!) Cathie - one of your Amelia quilting friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulatiosns Bonnie, Baby Sophia is absolutely beautiful. Quilting would take a back seat in my house too during such a joyous occasion. Enjoy!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.