Sunday, August 1, 2010

July Stashbusting Report

July Stash Report
Fabric Acquired: 1/4 yards
Fabric Used: 4 3/4 yards
Net Fabric Used: 4 1/2 yards

Year To Date Report
Fabric Acquired: 25 3/4 yards
Fabric Used: 29 1/2 yards
Net Fabric Used: 3 1/4 yards

Yippee. Snoopy Dancing here! I've used more fabric than I acquired. (And, it was given to me rather than me purchasing it, if that makes a difference. Thanks Fran.)

This is short as I am going to go grocery shopping with Jenny now. I'm spending a couple of days with her while Brian went to a wedding in Ohio. She's a month a way from her due date so didn't want to stay alone.

Photos and more of what I've been up to in the next few posts.

Happy Quilting All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.