Thursday, May 26, 2022

Stats and Quilt Show Photos 1

Hum -- here it is the 26th and I haven't figured out my stats for April.  So, I sat down and added them up.  I made one quilt from start to finish, Synergy My Way. I quilted and bound two quilts, Bright Boxes and Glorified 9 Patch. I never add my fabric used until the top is quilted and bound.  It encourages me to finish my quilts rather than leave them as tops.  Finishing 3 quilts certainly has helped my stash busting statistics this month.  In fact, I used more fabric than I bought in April.  Here's what it looks like.


2022

Fabric In Month

Fabric In Year

Fabric Out 

Month

Fabric Out Year

Total

In or Out Year



April

13.125

49.625

18.875

52.75

5.75


I realized this is the first month this year where my year-to-date stats show more fabric used than brought in. Whopee! 

The following quilts are from the Faithful Circle Quilt Show last weekend.  These quilts were made for the charity challenge. Someone had donated a bunch of fabric to the guild. Everyone was given a bag of fabrics to use to make a quilt. These are just a few of the quilts turned in. I think I heard there were over 300 quilts made for Project Linus Quilts of Howard County.  Here are the ones I snapped pictures of. 

Cookie Cats by Lori Miller
 
Pretty Pastels by Nancy Meier

Rainbows by Stephanie Sanidas 

Tile Tangos by Janet O'Leary 


I'll be sharing more quilts over the next few weeks.  

Join me in checking out these Linky parties.  

I've been fairly good about coming back and linking up posts.  Hopefully I'll get the last two done on Friday. 

Happy Quilting All!  Bonnie 

9 comments:

  1. Those quilts are pretty - especially that kitty one! What a fantastic thing for Project Linus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for using up stash and buying less! Looking forward to seeing more quilts from the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of creative ideas for the quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cute quilts all going for good causes! That Cookie Cats quilt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the stash busting in April! All the donation quilts are really cute, but those cats are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet!! and great inspiration!!! Love that Cookie Cats

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.