Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's All Done!

Do I have to give this away? I love it. Of course, I don't have any twin size beds in the house. They are all queens. And, no way would I do this as a queen. For those who are interested this is from Heather Mulder Peterson's book Sizzling Sixties book. You can see all the different quilts at this web site.
Here's a close up of the quilting. This is Popcorn, a pantograph from Willow Leaf Studios. I am not an expert but it certainly is acceptable. Signature Cotton thread and Warm and White batting.

I've loaded another quilt on Ruthie. I am freehand quilting with flowers. And, I am pleased with the 100 square inches I've done so far but the thread is breaking. Which said to me I needed to step away from the machine. I am not sure what the problem is but I like what is done so far. I'll have pictures later in the week depending how many breaks I get.

After this quilt I will go back to some serious piecing. Or so I think!

Happy quilting all!

4 comments:

  1. Sarah's quilt turned out absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats on getting it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say what!?!
    You are done already!??!
    I can't believe it...you're so speedy!
    It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie it's beautiful! I don't blame you for wanting to keep it. The jelly roll was perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.