Not much new on my design wall . . .
I've been looking at this, the bottom half of a scrap quilt for weeks. I was just tired of working on it. So I've ignored it and gone on to other things. Just including it here because it is on one of the design walls and I haven't shown it for a long time! (lousy excuse but, what can you do?)
This quilt is waiting to be loaded on Ruthie to be quilted. And, yes it is bright. And, no it isn't mine. Jenny loves bright colors and this is a baby quilt. Hum, maybe she needs to give it with a little pair of sun glasses!
The pattern is available at Quiltville.com. Here's the link to Pineapple Blossom if you want to make your own.
I am going to use a sun like panto on it. Remember when you were a kid drawing a sun? You would draw the middle and have rays going out from it. There you go, that's what the panto looks like.
Last Week's Goals
• Finish quilting on mystery quilting. √ Done.
• Quilt 3 small charity quilts. Kind of done. I realized I had one more week to finish this so I got 2 out of the 3 done.
• Quilt Jenny’s quilt. Up next.
• Sew Happy Quilt together. Started.
• Sew Easter Quilt together. Oops.
• Start needle case for Small Quilts Talk swap. √ Practice one done, swap one started.
Goals for 5/2/11
•Quilt Jenny’s quilt.
•Quilt the last charity quilt.
•Finish the needle case and mail it out.
•Finish sewing Happy Quilt together. Quilt it.
•Sew Easter quilt together.
•Start on the Fourth of July banner UFO.
•Start on doll quilt for swap.•Piece second Quilts for Kids.
I'm very late this morning -- too busy reading emails and etc. Don't forget to see other Design Wall Mondays by visiting Patchwork Times.