Sunday, May 15, 2011

Trying Something New

Sophia and her mom and dad visited this weekend.  I've got some new photos to share.  I also recently purchased a ready made layout for a digital scrapbook page.  Today, I figured out how to place the photos. Someday I'll figure out how to get some words on the page.  But for now I'd like to share the page.
The page is part of 365 Days May by Baers Garten Designs at Studio Baers Garten
www.scrapbookgraphics.com


How fun is this! Maybe in the next week or two I'll figure out how to add the text.  Sophia was in a great mood this weekend and we all had fun.  


Sorry to report that I've not gotten any sewing done except for about 10 minutes on Friday morning.  I'm planning on working with Ruthie and Bernie next week.  


Happy Quilting All!  

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! No words needed...these speak for themselves. Sweet, sweet, sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.