Thursday, June 2, 2022

Hands 2 Help Quilt Challenge

Here are the 5 quilts I sent to Cool Kids Clubhouse in North Carolina. You can read more about them at this post. If you have other quilts ready to be sent out to a charity please consider sending them to Cool Kids Clubhouse. The address is on the post listed above.  It supports pediatric cancer patients in North Carolina and some adjacent areas.  

The first three all have dogs in them.  Hum, I didn't realize I was sending so many dog quilts!  What can I say, I like dogs.  And, I guess I have a lot of dog fabric too. 





Oops -- there are dogs in this Happy Quilt too.  

And for a little difference -- this quilt has a bunny or two in it. 


The center block has some of the bunny fabric in it. 

I'm happy to say that all 5 were put in the mail yesterday.  Here's hoping they go to children who will love them during their treatments. 

You can see other quilts that were made and donated in the name of Hands 2 Help at this Linky party at Academic Quilter. 


Join me in surfing these blogs to see what quilts have been made and sent to the various charities in America. 

Happy Quilting All!  Bonnie 



6 comments:

  1. great job Bonnie - they look really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. all such kid friendly quilts and pretty sure the dogs will be a hit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable quilts! Especially love the red one with the black touches. The dog fabric is really cute, I should make a quilt or two with my kitty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilts are great and sure to be loved in their fur-ever home!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I'm just using that first panto, Squiggle Wiggle, myself today! Love dog quilts for children--what child doesn't love dogs!!! And bunnies are right up there, too! Nice contributions, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids and dogs go well together! These quilts will be well received and LOVED.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.