Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Package Delivery


Look what came to my house yesterday . . .


No it isn't really quilt related.  But I guess it could be when it sucks up thread and snippets of fabric in the studio. 

I'm not wild about getting it but . . . 

our last vacuum cleaner was well over 20 years old. 

I guess it was time for a new one.  

When I tried it today it showed me that vacuum technology has changed quite a bit in 20 years! 
It almost took our beautiful wool rugs up when it sucked all the dirt out.  

So, I guess it isn't a bad thing.

And check out what else arrived at my house yesterday. 


I won a give away over at Amanda's blog last week.  
A yummy Moda Jelly Roll was in my mailbox yesterday.  

Now I am dreaming about jelly rolls.  

I'm looking forward to playing with this group of fabrics soon. (well after a streak of lightning, a wonky 9 patch and probably one ufo.) 
 It will be great fun to play with these.  
Thanks Amanda!  It is so much fun finding fabric in the mailbox!

Happy Quilting!  Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. We just replaced our vacuum cleaner after eight years (life with four kids finally did it in) and I'm amazed at how much they've changed. Same company, same model, but the current incarnation is so much nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these jelly rolls!
    Just wish I had more time to sew something with them!
    Oh well, they are fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you receive package.I am waiting for my sister's package today.

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.