Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trying A New Restaurant



Sine Irish Pub and Restaurant - - in the Shocoke section of Richmond. And for those in the DC area there's another one in Arlington. You can check their web site: http://www.sineirishpub.com/


We decided to have several appetizers rather than a regular dinners. So we had crab cakes. Very nicely done.


Then we had Irish Nachos. Different -- instead of chips -- think potatoes -- cubed and cooked. Then pour on the nacho stuff: chilies, tomatoes, onions, sour cream, and cheese. Surprisingly yummy.
And, here is what the fried artichokes looked like. Good sauce. But I'm not that fond of fried foods so this wasn't my favorite even though I love artichokes.


And, the best part of the meal -- bread pudding with a whiskey sauce for dessert. Oh my yummmmmm!

This weekend I'm participating in another mystery quilt put on by Marge at Mysteries for Relay. Here are the fabrics I've picked to work with. We need lights and darks. (the floral print is the stool -- not fabric for the quilt!)

I've been taking pictures of lots of things the last few days so I'll do a better job of blogging. So come back in the next few days to see what else I've been up to!

Happy Quilting All!


1 comment:

  1. It's fun to try a new restaurant...but a little scary too if you don't have any one recommending it. Those appitizers look yummy, even at 8:45 am!-yikes.
    looking forward to your quilting photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.