Today I was working on the red, white and blue quilt made by the ladies of Stash_Quilters on yahoo groups. It was going great until I ran out of the bobbin thread. I wound another bobbin and then couldn't get it balanced right. I wonder what I did to the bobbin to cause the problem. I was getting frustrated so decided to wait until Friday to give it another try.
Monday night at the Mt. Laurel Quilt Guild meeting we learned how to make Moravian stars. This is made from strips of paper and basic folds and tucks. Luckily there were a couple of people helping cause it took me a bit to get this figured out. And, I have enough to make one or two more stars. And, I have directions, with pictures. I'll keep you posted if I ever get another one done!
Happy Quilting All.