Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just a Tease

Here's the Spring! quilt being quilted.  I am using #8 pearl cotton and the arm is sore from yesterday's quilting. It is hard to pull the needle through the fabric with the pearl cotton.  (aspirin does a wonderful job on it!)  

I'm off to the dentist this morning but hope to get back to quilting it this afternoon ... I'd like to have the quilting done before Friday when I leave for Lancaster.  

Other want-to-finish projects: 
• binding on a baby quilt which may go to Project Linus or I might keep it as my first long arm experience
• lay out the bow tie blocks to see if I have enough for a quilt
•borders on the string x blocks

Shoot, I know I have lots of things to finish but none of them are coming to mind right now. 

Need to get the show on the road.  

Happy Quilting All.  Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.