Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cookie Day

Ok, I admit it.  I stayed up waaaay too late last night.  I'm going to a cookie swap today and have to have 5 dozen cookies to take.  I'm adventurous I try new things... I was making pinwheel cookies.  I thought it sounded quilty also.  So too late last night I made the dough which has to be refrigerated for 8 hours.  It was sticky.  It was nasty to roll out.  It looked cute but no way there are 5 dozen cookies in what I got.  So, now I am avoiding making a decision.  Oh well.  The blog definitely needs to be written. Right? 

I got a quilt back from my friend Ruth. She has a business with her long arm machine.  And, she did a wonderful job.  I'll get pictures up eventually.  Hey, I bought the fabric for this in April 2008.  Made the top in June,  and did the borders after I could find some matching fabric.  Amazing.  Another quilt started and finished in the same year.  Wow. 

I spent yesterday clipping the rag quilt.  I've got more to do but no motivation.  Hey, the cookies are calling me.  

This will stay short because I need to do those blankety, blank cookies.  I hope we actually have this cookie swap as it is raining (thank you, it's not snow... that's tomorrow) and icy.  Evidently the driveway has a nice glaze on it.  Oh fun.  
Happy quilting, or for me baking!  Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. Yum, Yum. I want cookie! You are so talented Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.