Sunday, December 7, 2008

Moving Along

I was able to get all the threads tied off on my wallhanging. I also made the binding and hanging sleeve.  Then I sewed blocks into rows of the rag quilt - got 5 rows done.  Tomorrow I'll get the rest of the rows done and then sew the rows together.  We'll see what else I'll get done because I have some errands to do also. 

Here are some more photos of Christmas decorations.  I really like these guys who sit on the landing of the stairs.  
And, here are some snowmen who are guarding the stairs.  Actually they are really hiding some electrical wires.  
Have a great quilting day.  Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. I love the snowmen,. any size,shape.ya know what they say? cold hands but warm hearts, Have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.