Monday, June 1, 2009

Vampires and Bunnies

I have to share this photo with you!  I thought it was the funniest thing.  Aimee brought it to the Young Quilters group that Jenny hosted yesterday. 


And just when I thought it was safe, Amazon delivered this book title to me in an email. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  Yes, this is really a book and you can buy it on Amazon.

So, maybe zombies are the new bunnies.  Right.  

Have a happy quilting day! I'll post a bit more about the Young Quilters in a future post. But now, I'm off to quilt a bit.  I have been reading more than sewing the last few days.  
Happy Quilting All

1 comment:

  1. Umm...sweetie...I think you need to come home and do some regular quilting! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.