Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Finished UFO


Today I finished a UFO!  (see the snoopy dance going on in the dining room!) This quilt started as blocks given to me in 2001 and 2003 for being the Vice President of Faithful Circle Quilters.  Two or three years ago I started making snowballs and then sewing them together.  Earlier this year I finally sewed the backing together and turned it over to Maria O'Haver at Pangor Quilt Design Studio for long arm quilting.  She got it back to me at the end of July and it has taken me another time span to get to the binding. (I ran out of the nice dark blue so I ended up buying two different fabrics trying to find one I liked.)  This week I got the binding done!  YEAH!  Today I got the label on.  So, this quilt is done and on the bed!  
I also figured out how to make my blog photos much smaller. I was uploading photos at full size and wow, they were taking up a lot of room.   So, hopefully these will be better and you will be able to click on them and see a little bigger version rather than huge!  I've already started on another UFO.  It is farther along then I thought it was so, give me another year or so!  

Happy Quilting All!  Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. That is one beautiful (and big!) quilt! Love the border print on the outside that ties it together so well.
    No wonder you are doing the happy dance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.