Today I was ready to put together a couple more strips for the strata that will become a trip around the world. I have 4 strata complete (24 2" strips.) As I was rooting around in the bin with fabrics I couldn't find anymore of one of the strips. Instead I found 8 strips of green/reddish fabric. Oops. I put 2 of the same strips in the first 4 strata. So, I'm frog stitching! I've got the strip out of two of the strata. I've got the correct one sewn back in one of the strata. Tonight I will unstitch the other 2 strata. The duplicate strips are number 4 and 8 from the bottom. They don't look that obvious but I don't have enough fabric to finish the other strata I will need so I have to rip!
I also made the parts for 4 more of the blocks that I started this weekend. Tomorrow, more work on both projects.
Happy quilting all! Bonnie