Saturday, October 11, 2008

Glorious Fall Colors


We had a glorious fall day today. Here's the view from my front porch.  Temps were in the mid 60's and lots of sunshine. Although I spent most of my time at the sewing machine, I did spend an hour or two outside participating in a community clean up.  After doing that my thought is no coffee should ever be sold in styrofoam containers.  That's the most of what I picked up.

  

After I picked the seeds off my socks and washed up I was happy to go back to quilting.  These trees are mostly on our property.  The sky was actually much more blue than this shows.  





Here's what I was working on today.  I figure it will become a wall hanging to go on my bedroom wall.  I may even be able to use the same fabric that I will be making pillow shams as the border of this wall hanging.  You'll have to come back to see if that works!  (sorry to be a tease!) 

Happy quilting all!  Bonnie




2 comments:

  1. What beautiful foliage. Looks like whatever you are working on will be beautiful, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pleasant it is to sit with a cup of coffee at the pc and view your photos! Thank you so much for sharing! Here in No. Texas, the only change I see are leaves that stay green and perhaps drop to the ground! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.