Saturday, October 18, 2008

More Gorgeous Views and Color Inspirations

Friday Pat and I took off for Stroudsburg for our Friday road trip.  He has every other Friday off so we often take road trips to get to know the area better.  And we visit quilt stores too. We visited Pocono Sew and Vac.  It is an amazing store -- lots of sewing machines, a couple of frames & long arms (or were they mid arms?), vacuum cleaners, fabrics and .... I'm sure there was more but I was busy getting a quarter inch foot for my Janome Platinum.  And, I bought 1 and a half yards of a fabric.  (Jen -- Dad found Bona K so we got that too ... we'll let you know.) 


This picture shows us (in the wind...) with a background of the Delaware Water Gap.  That's New Jersey out in the distance.   

And, here is a color inspiration.  This is some type of pheasant. I was too busy trying to get a
decent picture to pay attention to what type of pheasant it was. What a bird.  Wow, what a wonderful tail feather!! Hum, do we see a quilt fromt he colors of this bird? Maybe. Over the next week or so I will add some more color inspirations. 

Happy quilting all! Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture of you guys with the fall color; that's really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.