Sunday, May 17, 2009

More Pineapple Thoughts

It struck me yesterday as I walked by the room with the pineapple quilt displayed on the bed -- 
what would it look like if I turned the border around?  Hum, the 9 patch would hang on the out side of the quilt rather than closer to the inside.  What do you think? 
 
Do you ever do mending any more?  Honestly, I really do very little.  Maybe a seam here or there but, not much.  And, I don't have a mending "pile" or basket of mending.  So, what has changed?  Well, Raggs has changed that.  His Santa Dog was ripped.  He was losing stuffing from a wound to his back, his nose had an unsightly piercing,  his hat was coming off.  What's a new mother suppose to do?  Yea, you got it on one,  I mended his Santa Dog.  Here's S. Dog after a lengthy surgery.  He might be a little high on pain meds still but he's ready to get back in the game.  
 

Lots of things out of the house today so not as much quilting got done.  I probably won't get a  whole lot done over the next few days either.  Pat and I are going down to Maryland this weekend for a little ceremony and a big party!  More later on the weekend event. 

Happy Quilting All!  

2 comments:

  1. I like the checked border on the inside better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, what do you think?

    Oh, the love of a mother over comes all obstacles ie. surgery, meds administration, wash, rinse and air dry only...
    Good Night and thanks for your help today!

    ReplyDelete

I am pleased you've come to visit. I hope you will leave a comment.