Tuesday, May 5, 2009

  Today's Plans

• Finish the binding on the streak of lightning quilt. (I'm sewing it down by machine -- yes both sides!) 
• Start putting the borders on the wonky 9 patch.  Note to self -- verify there is enough fabric left to use the chosen fabric.  
• Walk Raggs a million times (ok, only 3 or 4 times... but it seems a million.... and he seldom does his business when I do walk him....) 
• Plan a Mexican meal for dinner tonight   Ole! It's Cinco de Mayo.  Yee haw! (no I haven't been hitting the Margaritas. 

Don't forget to register for the Strata Various book give away.  Wednesday is coming up soon.  And, if you post it on your blog please let me know.  Although I have been checking out blogs that are available from your comments. 

Happy Quilting All!   

PS So how cool is that?  I clicked on someone's signature line by mistake and voila, it opened a web site where you can make your own signature.  And it was EASY!  I just used one of the 10 fonts shown. And, of course, red is my favorite color so why not?  Some day I am planning on redoing my blog back ground.... but I'm still being lazy on that.  Eventually it will happen.   B.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie,

    I am registering for the giveaway. Like the cover.

    Raggs is looking sweet in his photo. Will he take a toy to keep him occupied while you are gone? Wally will gnaw on this huge petrified cow leg we found in our "cow graveyard". But ignores the Kong toys with treats in them. Does he follow you from room to room?

    Sallie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.