Monday, May 11, 2009

Still Looking For ...

I am still looking for Lorraine from Bluesy Beach, Australia.  Lorraine please email me at brsinstitches@gmail.com.  I'm holding off naming a new winner of the Stratavarious book until Wednesday.  

And congratulations to Jane Emerson who has won the hand dyed fat quarters.  I've sent Jane an email asking about her favorite colors.  I don't have every color in the world but I can try to send her fat quarters she might actually use.  

I've been trying to border a String X quilt from quiltville.com without any luck at all.  I thought I had a perfectly good batik to border it with but it looks terrible.  I had a nice purple floral -- too busy.  Today I am going to audition the solid purples I used with the string parts to see if that will work.  I'll report back later about that. 

I've been doing a little bit on the million pieces quilt.  So I guess that is what I will focus on today.  And, I think I will work on putting the bricks together on a bricks and stepping stone also from quiltville.com. 

Time to get going on the quilting part of life.  

Happy quilting all!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.