Monday, May 18, 2009

Quick Post Before Off to Bed

If you're tired of seeing the Ragg man, sorry but this just struck me, as well, wrong funny. He's watching me take the picture this afternoon but he's getting sleepy.  And, then, he's out. I am not sure why he has taken to sleeping on the stairs.  When I got home from quilt group he moved to the stairs to sleep. An hour later he moved to his great room bed. (not to be confused with his bedroom bed.) 
 

For those of you who like to see quilts, here's one that was shown tonight at guild.  Marie made this darling quilt from her hand dies and a cute bear fabric from Wal Mart.  What a great way to use string blocks.  I'm going to have to ask her about the size of the blocks.
 

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie, that's so funny about sleeping on the steps. Sounds like something my cat would do.

    Pretty quilt that your friend made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to steal that idea for a quilt. What a great way to stretch the string blocks and it looks really great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to comment......your dog is so cute!!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn and others: feel free to utilize this idea. I wanted to ask her the block sizes but she wasn't at the wednesday quilters. Next week if I remember. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never get enough of stories about Ragg. Glad to know that my dogs are not the only ones with more than one bed.

    He is such a lovely friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.